THOMPSON - Complete Mineral Complex - 100 Tablets

Product Description
$12.39
Thompson's Mineral Complex is the perfect source of minerals that may be missing from the food you eat.

Minerals helps the body produce energy to keep you alert during the day and allow you to sleep more soundly at night. They also support the tissues of the body and promote the production of red blood cells as well as circulatory health. Thompson's Mineral Complex also contains 200 IU of vitamin D to increase absorption of these minerals as well as provide additional nutritive support for the bones.

Package Description: 100 Tablets

Serving Size: 2 Tablets

Number of Servings: 50

Supplement Facts:


Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 50
Ingredients: Amount per Serving % Daily Value*
Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 3 mg **
Vanadium (as vanadium amino acid chelate) 50 mcg **
L-Glutamine (Glutamic Acid HCI) 50 mg **
Potassium (as potassium amino acid complex) 99 mg 3%
Calcium (as Calcium carbonate, calcium amino acid chelate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide) 1000 mg 100%
Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
Iron (as iron amino chelate) 20 mg 111%
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium amino acide chelate) 500 mg 125%
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 23 mg 150%
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 5 mg 250%
Copper (as copper amino acid chelate) 1 mg 50%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 50 mcg 67%
Selenium (as I-selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate) 100 mcg 83%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Daily Value not established.

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid and silica.

As a dietary supplement, take two tablets daily with a meal or a glass of water.
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.

Store in a cool, dry place.

Related Products